Friday, February 16, 2018

Have You Heard? // WE ARE GOING TO "Havana"! - Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug

WE ARE GOING TO HAVANA!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED! The six of us are taking a cruise to Havana and Cozumel in June! :)

Eeee!

I digress, but can you tell that I have some energy back? :P

via google

Today's song is obviously Havana by Camila Cabello. KC told me about this song a long time ago and I was like... I dunno babe... but I love it. It's stinkin' catchy. He loves the rap, and he tries to do it like Young Thug and it cracks me up to NO END. LOLOL

The actual music doesn't start until about 2:30... but this music video kinda cracks me up. It reminds me of Jane the Virgin. :)



I CANNOT WAIT TO GO TO HAVANA! & ALSO COZUMEL!

Ok, what are you guys up to this weekend? Are you planning any trips this year?!

This weekend is my nephew's FIRST BIRTHDAY! *sobbing forever* I love him so much. So, tonight we are helping my sister get ready for the party, and then Sunday we celebrate. I'm not sure what we are doing on Saturday.. .but I am hoping for a mix of the finer things in life... which in my opinion are breakfasts with KC, time for reading, cat snuggling, scrapbooking, and maybe a movie or two. :) 

Other Posts This Week: January Reads & Keep It Together: Planning & Memory Keeping Linkup!

On YouTube This Week: Mom's Birthday Scrapbook & 2018 Goal Traveler's Notebook.

On Year of Gratitude This Week: The Gift You Can Give Yourself

Have a great weekend!!

XO,

Alexandra



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO