Thursday, March 15, 2018

Keep It Together: A Planning & Memory Keeping Blog Hop - March 2018

Happy Thursday, Friends! I hope that you are having a fantastic week!

I SOMEHOW SCHEDULED my Roaring, Swinging, Fabulous, Groovy post from last week.. in FEBRUARY! Ugh. I'm sad. I fixed it, but if you'd like to check it out... here's the link! Being on babysitting staycation had me super off my game. OY!



I'm so excited to be hosting another week of Keep It Together with Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag today! :) This linkup is all about planners, memory keeping, bullet journals, etc. So please feel free to linkup your posts on the Third Thursday of every month! Make sure to hop on over to Lauren's page and check out her post too! :)

2017 Travel Mini Album - NYC Section!



I love to document, I really really do.. but this year it has been hard to get into a flow of it. I sit down to work on things, and its a bit of a slog. I get through it and finish a page or two... but it takes all day or night. I want to get into the flow of it, and I will keep trying, but one thing that I *have* accomplished were the very first pages of my 2017 Travel Album's NYC section! Woohoo! I am excited by how it turned out, and I loved getting to use the fun new washi tapes that I purchased recently!



Getting to use my typewriter to add titles and journalling has been fun too! I can't wait to keep going, and am praying to the paper goddess that I can get into the flow of things soon! :)

Pretty New Products:

I recently purchased some lovely items from Maggie Holmes's "Flourish" collection. It's all so beautiful and I am hoping it will inspire me to start documenting 2018! :) Check out the haul! :)



For those who don't craft too much, it's kind of like a "show hole" or a "reading slump" just the worst. hehe I'm determined to keep at it though!


Also, thank you to everyone who was thinking of or sending good vibes to my grandma. It's a miracle that after her bad fall (splitting her skull open) that she is home now, and recovering well! She's lost both her sense of taste and smell... but she's one lucky lady! Thank you again to those who said a little prayer for her. :)

What have you been up to lately?

I'm excited to catch up on your blogs and SUYB post babysitting staycation. 

Make sure to hop on over to Lauren's page and check out her post too! :)

XO,

Alexandra


   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO