Friday, March 2, 2018

Have You Heard? // Lindsey Stirling feat. Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness - "Something Wild"

Happy Friday Friends!

What a week it has been! If you pray or send good vibes please send some to my grandma in Arizona. She had a bad accident in Mexico and had some pretty intense procedures this week. Luckily both of my aunts were able to fly out and help her and my dad. The surgery went well and she is recovering but it isn't a fun process. Thanks, friends!

back from 2012 when grandma and I both had boots on. 



I'm a sucker for Andrew McMahon (obvs... - Jack's Mannequin) and when I found out that he did a song with Lindsey Stirling I instantly loved it. So catchy and fun. Add violin to almost anything and I'm in.



Other than that I got my hair cut... and pulled a muscle(?) in my shoulder. KC has to help me get dressed. He's elated and I feel like an invalid... Fun times, friends. Trying to read a lot, and looking forward to spoiling KC this weekend, and next week for his bday. :) :) :) 

What have you guys been up to?

This weekend we are having pizza with friends and then playing games. Hopefully we'll have breakfast with my family as well for KC's birthday. I haven't been documenting at all lately, so hopefully I can get into that this weekend. I'll definitely need to expend some energy and occupy my mind, my parent's (second) divorce trial is on KC's bday. Woohoo. 

What are you up to this weekend?! 

Other Posts This Week: January & February Currently & 6 Fairy Tale Retellings to Add to Your TBR!

On YouTube This Week: October 2016 Project Life & Dakotas Road Trip Process Video.

Year of Gratitude This Week: Overwhelmed & Hangry. -- fun fact: I got overwhelmed like this last night. All kinds of winning. LOL

Let's hope next week's just a tad better.

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Alexandra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO