Friday, March 16, 2018

Have You Heard? - Taylor Swift - "Delicate"

Happy Friday Friends. I hope that you have had a great week. Mine has been pretty good, up until last night when my dad yelled at me on the phone for about an hour and a half... so... just hanging in there as per usual..

image via google

I have been trying to figure out what my favorite tracks from "Reputation" are. It's a tough one. I really really like Delicate, Endgame, So It Goes, I Did Something Bad, Dress and Call it What You Want. I don't know, I really like most of them.

I'm lucky if I get my three posts per week in so far this year ... so here's "Delicate" just because she released a video for it recently. :) It reminds me of LaLaLand and her video for Shake It Off. Not sure I love it, but I do quite like the song.



What have you guys been up to? What are you up to this weekend?

This weekend we have the St. Patrick's Day parade, and I'm not sure what else. Hopefully Leap Year and some delicious Irish-y food. :) As always I hope to read and document!

I'M SUPER SAD THAT MY 1920's POST WITH AUDREY DID NOT POST ON THE RIGHT DAY! OMG. If you're enjoying that linkup, please retroactively check out my post: here.

Other Posts This Week: February Reads and Keep It Together Planning & Documenting Linkup with Lauren!

On YouTube This Week: NYC Travel Album Process Video I and Crate Paper's Here + There Unboxing.

HAPPY WEEKEND! :) 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO