Friday, March 23, 2018

Have You Heard? // Ed Sheeran & Passenger - "No Diggity / Thrift Shop" (Cover)

Happy Friday Friends! I hope that you had a great week! Mine was productive. :) I'll take it!

image via google


Covers are some of my favorite things to listen to. I've mentioned before that Ed Sheeran is a cover genius... but I don't think I've shared one! This cover with Passenger is one of my favorites!



I love listening to BBC's Live Lounge covers and "Like a Version". 

What's your favorite cover?!

What are you up to this weekend?!

I think we are going to take an impromptu road trip to Pioneer Woman's Mercantile in Oklahoma! I've been wanting to go for a while, and last week was a really really hard one... so we thought getting away for a day would be nice. We'll just drive down and drive back, but it will be a nice little change of pace! After that I hope to read, scrapbook, and watch movies with KC. Laid back. :) 

Other Posts This Week: 1920's Period Drama Recommendations & Sh*t KC Says // Vol. III

On YouTube This Week: DIY Floral Background Stamping Tutorial & 1Canoe2 "Twilight" Unboxing.

On Year of Gratitude This Week: There And Back Again: A Hobbit(-like Person)'s Tale

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO