Friday, March 30, 2018

Have You Heard? // "Rewrite The Stars" - Zac Efron & Zendaya (Greatest Showman Soundtrack!)

Happy Friday Friends! I hope that you guys had a great week! It was a nice laid back week --  which is good because this weekend is going to be SUPER BUSY. :)

image via google


Today I'm sharing a song from the Greatest Showman soundtrack. Because that's basically all I've been listening to... and it's not a long soundtrack. LOL This one is really catchy, and the part in the movie is fabulous because they're definitely swinging on ropes the whole time. Le swoon.



I think I mentioned that this movie will make you fall in love with both Zendaya and Zac Efron. Well it's true... They're both adorable. Makes me want to watch High School Musical. LOL

I AM SO EXCITED THAT THIS MOVIE COMES OUT ON APRIL 10! IT CAN NOT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH.

Alright... I digress.

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

Tomorrow we are going to Olivia's volleyball games, and then celebrating my FIL's birthday, and then the Jayhawks are playing in the Final Four. I know that the tournament is terribly exciting, but I am probably not going to watch the game. LOL. I will likely be reading instead. :) That's really ok with me... but I know that a lot of people don't really "get" it. haha Sunday is Easter, so we'll be spending time with KC's extended family in KC, and then with mine at my grandma's house. :) 

Other Posts This Week: March 2018 // Currently.

On YouTube This Week: 6 Ways To Make Your Own Project Life Cards // Vol. IV and NYC Pages Vol. II.

On Year of Gratitude This Week: I Am Not Afraid of Storms.

Have a great weekend!!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO