Friday, February 1, 2019

Have You Heard? // Kacey Musgraves - "Velvet Elvis"

Happy Friday Friends! It is finally February and I feel like I'm getting into the swing of the year! I have been doing a little bit of documenting and a LOT of reading. :) We've also been doing a lot more cooking and baking at home which is so fun. If you want to see those adventures Instagram Stories is the best place to do it! :) 
image via google.



I am SUPER excited, because Kacey Musgraves has announced that she is doing a second Oh What A World tour! I really wanted to go but none of the date/location combos were very convenient. She is announcing the new dates today (11 AM CST) and I cannot wait to see if we can make one of the shows work! Eep! *update* we got tickets for Kansas City in September!!! SO EXCITED!



I cannot for the life of me pick a favorite song from the Golden Hour album... but I guess that's ok. I'll just have to keep sharing the songs here. I just love that she pushes the line between country, pop, indie, and whatever else she feels like. It's so much fun to listen to.

What are y'all up to this weekend?!

I would really like to clean out our car and organize our kitchen cabinets. I also want to *hopefully* finish Night Film (IT IS SO GOOD AND I USUALLY DO NOT ENJOY MYSTERIES/THRILLERS!) and maybe get to another book as well. I'd also like to do some crafty Valentine's Day projects, because I'm all about that pink and red! Oh yes, the super bowl is on... but I'll be sitting there with my books and art supplies. ;) 

Recent Blog Posts: 2019 Goals & Word of the Year and Dumplin'!

On YouTube This Week: December Daily Pt. 1, Pt. 2, Pt. 3!


Are you excited about the Super Bowl? I am a Saints fan* (because NOLA forever) and everyone here (obviously) likes the Chiefs... so I don't know anyone who is excited. LOLOL

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! 

XO,

Alexandra

*I mean, I'm not really a sports person. But I do love NOLA, and I picked the Saints as my team a loooong time ago. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO