Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Yes You Can Wear Overalls // Lazy Girl Fashion

Hello Friends! If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I'm a little bit obsessed with my overalls. I found a great pair from Modcloth that aren't super stretchy or fitted and I am kind of living in them!


excuse the streaky mirror. :P 



Here are my tips for pulling off overalls!

1) Pick a Neutral Color - you know what goes with your closet. For me I was looking for either black or navy in a wash that wasn't going to seem too trendy. These solid navy ones were just perfect. However, if your wardrobe is mostly neutrals, you might want to go for something fun like this mustard pair.
2) Pair with Contrasting Colors - If your overalls are dark, wear lighter shirts underneath, if they are light, pick darker shirts. Easy peasy!
3) Bonus Points for Patterns - Adding a shirt underneath with a fun pattern, or even texture makes your outfit even more interesting. I love wearing stripes and floral patterns in light colors under my navy overalls.

Extras: Consider shorts overalls, regular length overalls, skirt/overall jumpers, and non-denim fabrics too. If you expand your definition of overalls you will definitely have more luck picking what is right for you and your closet!

What do you think? Do you own a pair of overalls?

I am considering buying this overall dress/jumper. I think it will be SO CUTE for fall!

I am not being sponsored or getting any payment for sharing this link, I simply adore these! However, if you want to purchase from Modcloth, please feel free to use my referral code for 20% off $75 or more! :) And if you were curious, they make returns super easy, which is a must for me in the online shopping world!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO