Friday, July 12, 2019

Have You Heard? // Kacey Musgraves - "Love is a Wild Thing"

Happy Friday Friends! I hope that you had a great week, and if you didn't... the weekend is nearly here! :) Do something nice for yourself!



It is no secret that I've been a big Kacey Musgraves fan since I first heard one of her songs last summer. Every time I listen to the album I have a new favorite song. Lately it is this one. It's so dreamy, happy, hopeful.. I can't wait to see her sing it live in September!



What are you guys up to this weekend??

Tonight I am going to the library booksale with my mom, sister, and nephew. Maybe we'll grab dinner with KC afterward. :) Saturday we have D&D with some close friends. We provoked an *actual* dragon... the outlook isn't great. Sunday we have a goodbye party for friends who are getting ready to move up to Iowa for grad school. I will miss her, but seeing as she most recently lived in Taiwan... Iowa is manageable. :) Hoping to read, plant my flowers in the ground, scrapbook, and who knows... maybe make more cookies? If you've been following along on IG, I bought myself a decorating kit and am having fun practicing and experimenting. :)

Other Posts This Week: June Reads & My Birthday + The Fourth!

On YouTube This Week: Kacey Musgraves Inspired Mini Album & Northeast Road Trip Traveler's Notebook.

Inspiring Me This Week: Steph's Post on Family Relationships - gave me so many good ideas of ways to reach out to relatives, and reminders to initiate get togethers and conversations. It is always a priority for us, but sometimes we all need a reminder!!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO