Monday, July 15, 2019

Focusing on the Festive // Back in the Swing of Things

When I started this blog 9 (WOW!) years ago, my intention was to document things that inspired me and to keep a record of special moments.

Many of those moments for me are holidays. I love to cook, bake, and mix up fun drinks for special occasions and most importantly share those things with incredible people. So, yes that means that I especially love holidays and throwing parties for friends and family!

When we moved in with KC's family to finish saving for our home, and then moved into our house last year, this space took a bit of a back seat, and so I'm going to go ahead and do some catch up posts! I didn't even post about Halloween last year. GASP! I'm looking forward to revisiting the festive parts of last year, and to keep sharing more festive moments as this year goes on.























We did have lovely festive moments with friends and family that I am excited to retroactively share and document here. It doesn't seem right to leave them out any longer!

Thank you to anyone who has been a reader here, I'm looking forward to continuing blogging about festive moments along with books, planners, and scrapbooks as the year goes on. :)

If there is anything specific you'd like to see, please let me know!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO