Friday, July 26, 2019

Have You Heard? // Taylor Swift - "The Archer"

Happy Friday Friends! I hope that you had a great week and are looking forward to this weekend. :)


This week we got another Taylor Swift song! :) It's called The Archer, and I cannot say it's my jam. Music is really going back to an 80's lately with lots of synth, etc. and it is just not my thing. I was hoping to like this anyhow, but I'm not over the moon about it. It's also just pretty darn slow, and doesn't quite pick up as much as I want it to. It reminds me a little bit of Getaway Car from Reputation and that was maybe my least favorite song on the album! Oh well!



STILL EXCITED FOR THE ALBUM THOUGH! :)

What do you think? Has anyone else noticed this trend? Are you here for it or not?

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

Right now, we have very few plans and I'm pretty excited about that! I'm hoping to do a lot of reading and maybe make a hummingbird cake! I haven't made one before, but it is one of my 2019 goals! I've also been wanting to re-start Sabrina the Teenage Witch. We watched one episode last year and then got distracted. I love the original series and think that the spooky twist is super fun!

Other Posts This Week: We're Headed to Disney World! & Halloween 2018!

Inspiring Me This Week: Audrey's Post on Perspective

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

Alexandra



XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO