Friday, July 19, 2019

Have You Heard? // Shawn Mendes feat. Camila Cabello - "Señorita"

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS! Do you notice anything different around here?! I'm so happy to have finally settled on a new design for this space. I have been thinking about it for such a long time! I've had 3 previous designs over 9 years, and I love how this space has grown with me! Let me know what you think of the new look!

I'm so glad it is the weekend. I hope that you have a breezy Friday where you catch up on a bunch of things lingering in the week, and take some time for yourself. :)



I can't KC or I are huge fans of Shawn Mendes, but we do really like Camila Cabello. This song is sooo good. So add it to your summer playlist, or listen to it while you knock out your work to-dos. The video is a little bit NSFW, fyi.



What do you think? I think it is catchy! :)

What are you guys up to this weekend??

We aren't up to too much. KC has to work on Saturday so I will probably read/scrapbook/bake/etc. Then we'll hang out in the evening and see some friends on Sunday afternoon for a DISNEY MOVIE NIGHT! I'm sooooo excited! A new batch of besties is getting ready to move to different states again ( :( !!! ) So, we're trying to get time in where we can.

Other Posts This Week: Focusing on the FestiveYes You Can Wear Overalls, and Keep It Together!

On YouTube This Week: NYC Travel Album Flip Through.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO