Monday, February 13, 2017

2016 ECLP vs. 2017 ECLP (neutral version) // Planner Addict

Happy Monday friends! I'm still waiting on my niece/nephew to make her/his appearance!! :)



I have been focused pretty solely on moving so far this year, but I'm still using my planner and enjoying trying out the new 2017 ECLP (neutral version)!

I filmed this video at the very end of 2016 or beginning of 2017... so there wasn't much in my new planner yet, but I'm always interested to see how planners change from year to year. Check it out to see what kinds of changes Erin Condren has made to her ECLP and ordering system. Pros and cons folks, pros and cons.



What are you guys up to?!

Any planner revelations I should know about?!

Are you doing anything exciting for Valentine's Day? (or do you hate it?!)

Valentine's Day Posts: DIY Watercolor Manicure, Valentine Comic, Around the World Romantic Movie Night.

Thanks for being my bloggy galentines! If I could invite you all to brunch Leslie Knope style I would! :)

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO