Monday, February 20, 2017

I'm An Aunt! // Baby Love

Hi Everyone!

I'm so happy to start off this week as an aunt!

Late Friday night my sister and her husband welcomed baby Darrick into the world. He ended up being a c-section, but everything went well and everyone is healthy!

I've been able to snuggle him several times, and he's the sweetest thing. Also the calmest, quietest, stillest baby I've ever seen. :)

Here are a few photos!








uncle KC :)

we needed a lunch break ;) 





There you have it! I'm so excited to spend so much time with this little guy in the future and to watch Jess and her husband be parents! :)

Hope you guys had a great weekend!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO