Friday, February 24, 2017

Have You Heard? // Kaleo - "All the Pretty Girls"

Happy Friday friends!

I hope that you had a great and productive week! I'm so glad it's the weekend again. I can't wait to spend more time with Baby Moore! :)


I heard this song recently, KC got out of the car to run in somewhere and turned it up and said, I think you'll really like this one. #swoon - he was right. This song is so good. Nothing like the other Kaleo song I've heard, but I like them both!



What do you think?

What are you up to this weekend? Anything fun?

We are headed to visit my sister and her little family! I'm hoping to also keep unboxing. I keep getting through a few boxes at a time, but I can't wait to be done!! HAHA Anyhow, progress is progress. I've also been wanting to do some baking and more cooking for the week... we'll see what there is time for. I'd also like to read a little more. Because reading a book that you don't love isn't super fun... especially when you are distracted by a baby on the way. hehe So I'm hoping to finish Where'd You Go Bernadette this weekend and move on to something that I love more! (I got both the 2nd and 3rd Throne of Glass books on Kindle daily deals! GAH!) :)

Other Posts This Week: I'm An Aunt! & A photo heavy love letter to Baz Luhrmann movies.

Posts that are rocking my world this week: 7 Ways I'm Minimizing Decision Fatigue in My Daily Life and Flight Anxiety. (I don't have flight anxiety, but I do have major dental work anxiety... so I felt a lot of encouragement reading about her struggle and progress!)

Have a great weekend! 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO