Friday, February 17, 2017

Have You Heard? // Father John Misty - "Real Love Baby"

Happy Friday Friends!

We've made it another week into 2017!

I'm still waiting on my little niece or nephew to make his/her debut. :)


This song is so dreamy. It's almost got a vintage-y hippie vibe to it. It's so happy, it reminds me of a slow sunny day when you take a drive. You know?

Anyhow, it's lovey... and it's Vday week so I couldn't help it!



What have you guys been listening to?! Anything I should check out?!

Other Posts This Week: 2016 & 2017 ECLP Comparisons, and 2017 Travel Goals.

This weekend I'm hoping to do some more unpacking. Seriously, last weekend was the busiest...and we didn't get quite as much done as I was hoping to! Also hoping for time to read, start a new show with KC, and mayyybe do some work on my 2016 project life album, and the baby to make it's appearance!! EEeeee!

What are you guys up to this weekend?! - I hope you have some time to take it slow!

XO,


Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO