Friday, March 17, 2017

Have You Heard? // Milky Chance - "Cocoon"

Happy Friday Friends! & Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you are doing something fun to celebrate tonight! (even if it's just Bailey's and Leap Year on Netflix).

It's been kind of a busy week here, but not a bad one by any means. I hope you had an ok week too!


Wow, it's March. The weather here has been pretty warm all winter. I'm not really complaining though I do love snow... Anyhow, as a side effect, we've been driving with our windows down a lot. One of my newer favorite songs is this one. It's a bit faster paced than some of their songs from their last album, which I obviously still loved... :) Though you know... it did snow once this week and once the week before. The weather has been extra bi polar this winter.

This video is kinda strange, lol.



Anywhooo, what are you guys up to this weekend?!

Tonight we have a very prolonged dinner/drinks session with friends pre-beauty and the beast. Eep. Not many other things on the docket. Which hopefully means hanging around the house, project life, reading, and Miss Fisher's. KC's parents have started watching too. 

Other Posts This Week: February Reads and KC's Bday Week Recap.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO