Friday, June 17, 2016

Have You Heard? // Milky Chance - "Stolen Dance"

Hello from gorgeously humid Georgia!

We're having a lovely time exploring the beautiful old cities, beaches, and islands! I can't wait to recap it for you when I get home. But in the meantime, catch me on Instagram! :)


This song was one that I listened to non-stop last summer. It's kind of mellow, but it's just so happy. I also like to imagine taking a stolen dance with someone you love.



Perhaps we'll head out to dance under the stars tonight?

What are you guys up to this weekend? I hope that you take the time to do something fabulous.

Other posts this week: Snapshots of the Road to Houston, and Summer Reading Giveaway. Go enter to win!

XO,

Alexandra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO