Friday, March 3, 2017

Have You Heard? // The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - "Something Just Like This"

Happy Friday Friends!

It's been kind of a busy week here, but not a bad one by any means. I hope you had an ok week too!


This song was released two weeks ago, and I've started doing that awful FB thing where I "save" everything and then rarely revisit the links... so I forget to listen to new songs.. all of the time. Holy cow! This song is so freaking good. The lyrics are dynamite. - that's not even a cool thing to say... but I don't care. This is my new jam.



Gahhhh! I love it!

Anyhow, what do you guys have planned this weekend?

My dad and grandma are flying in to see everyone and to meet baby Darrick. We'll spend time with them tonight and Sunday. On Saturday KC is doing a MTG tournament with his friends. I'll probably hang out at home and try to read and do some unpacking. I should really do some meal prep... we shall see! :P I am almost done with the first Mistborn book, and now that I have time to read... I'm really into it!

ALSO, NEXT WEEK IS KC'S BDAY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 

Other Posts This Week: Mini Mini Scrap AlbumOscar's Dresses 2017, and Two Months In // 2017 Goal Progress.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO