Friday, April 28, 2017

Have You Heard? // Bastille vs. Haim - "Bite Down"

Happy Friday Friends! I hope that you had a great week and are looking forward to a fun and relaxed weekend!

As I continue to post about the same artists (Broods, Ellie, Vance, and James)... I thought I should shoot out a post of another band that I really love, but don't post about a ton.


If you read this blog back in yeesh 2013(!), you might remember that time that KC and I found the best deal on Bastille tickets. To this day... it's one of the top 5 concerts, probably top 3 that I've ever been to!

At some point after Bad Blood and All This Bad Blood, they released a really cool album called VS. The idea behind the album is that they collaborated with a lot of different artists, many of which I hadn't heard of before, and make these really cool sort of epic alt. rock/techno/rap/etc. etc. album. It sounds crazy, but it's super epic. Nothing gets KC pumped to clean the house quite like these songs! :P

This track with Haim is a little different than the others, but I really enjoy it.



If you're looking for some new workout, cleaning, etc. music, definitely consider this album. It's on spotify too I think, and it's pretty epic!

How are you guys doing? I hope that you had a great week!

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

Tonight I have one of  my best friends' lingerie shower. I'm hosting with two other girls, so I'll be cleaning up the apartment and finishing up the cooking, decorations, etc. before everyone gets there! :) We might do a movie night on Saturday and a paper source run for invite stuff, but otherwise it's a pretty laid back weekend. OH YEAH, I ALSO NEED TO FINISH MY BOOKS FOR ERIN'S 6.0. I'M SO CLOSE! :)

Other Posts This Week: Currently // April 2017 and Snapshots of NOLA // April 2017.

XO,

Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO