Friday, April 14, 2017

Have You Heard? // Vance Joy - "Fire and the Flood"

Happy Friday Friends! I have today off as I pack and prep for our long weekend in NOLA. I cannot wait to set foot in Crescent City again. :)



I swear that I listen to new music... but my favorites are my favorites... so you'll see me continue to post about Vance Joy, Ellie Goulding, Broods, and James Bay... probably until the end of time. :)

This song came out in an extended version of his first album with another track called "Straight Into Your Arms". I love them both. :)

How great is this lyric though?! "everything is fine, when your head's resting next to mine, next to mine." - I. Die.



In case there was any doubt of my love for Vance Joy... here's that time we went to "prom" and saw him play. Also, just saw this in his merch store... and I LOVE it.

How are you guys doing? I hope that you had a great week!

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

We'll be spending it in NOLA. We have very few plans, so I'm going to enjoy soaking up the city, catching up with our friends, and relaxing for a few days! Oh yes... and plane reading!!

Other Posts This Week: March Reads & 12 Favorite Things // NOLA Edition.

XO,

Alexandra 

P.S. in completely random news... I caught 3-4 episodes of Fixer Upper this week... I'm ruined now... and I totally understand the appeal. #help !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO