Friday, August 18, 2017

Have You Heard? // Hanson - "We Are Never Getting Back Together"

Happy Friday Friends! What a strange week, it should have been laid back at work, but it was EXTRA BUSY. Odd. In other news... I've been re-reading A Court of Thorns and Roses (so I can finish the trilogy...) and it is just as good as the first time. UGH THIS BOOK! Cannot wait to finally break open the other two! :)



Today I wanted to share something fun, and I just love when pop/rock/alt. singers/bands do covers. Especially if they are super good. I heard this Hanson cover of T-Swift's "We Are Never Getting Back Together" back in 2012, but today it seemed like a good thing to share. How well did they grow up..?!



So fun! We have Hanson tickets in October, yes, really! And I would love love love it if they did this and some other covers. :) :) Um, ok check out this mini cover of X-tina's "Dirrty" - dang.

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

Right now all we have is a bday party for KC's cousin's son. I can never figure out what that makes him to us.... I've just looked it up, that makes him our first cousin once removed. LOL. Other than that I might be spending my entire weekend in Prythian (ACoTaR world...) and I need to get to moving on my 2017 Travel PL Album. We shall see!

Other Posts This Week: What Should We Do In NYC? and How I Print My Photos for Project Life (and everything else).

Youtube This Week: 2 Hour 4x4 Scrap Album and Swan Lake Process Video.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO