Wednesday, August 16, 2017

How I Size & Print My Photos for Project Life

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Thank you so much for your recommendations on NYC. I can't wait for our trip!




Today I wanted to share a video tutorial on how I size and print my photos, all at home, all from my phone. This is useful for project life, but it is also good for other types of documenting, or just small photos to display at home or at work.

As I mentioned in my How to Start a Project Life Album // Essential Supplies and 9 Reasons You Shouldn't Start Project Life (and Why They're Not Good Enough) posts, a big part of my documenting success, was printing my own photos. I knew I would not have the time to schedule runs to a store that prints them, I didn't want to be ready to document, but waiting on prints in the mail, and I didn't want prints stuck in our mailbox (getting stuck together in the heat!) or in our apartment's office, locked, because we rarely made it there when they were open... etc. 

So, I bought this printer, and I have not looked back. Watch the video for a quick tutorial on sizing and printing. If you don't print at home, you can still use this sizing tutorial to save money on your prints that you order, or pick up in store.



Supplies Used:

Smartphone + Wifi
Pic Frame App - $1.99 in app store
Canon Selphy - http://amzn.to/2uQDS2y
Canon Selphy Ink & Paper - http://amzn.to/2h5HAzx
Paper Cutter - http://amzn.to/2gXUHCT


So there you have it, my easy method to size and print your photos at home. Like I said, using this method has been a lifesaver for me! It makes it possible for me to document when I find pockets of time, and it makes it even easier that I can do it all from my phone!

I am hoping to start using it to print photos to frame around the house and to take into the office sometime soon. I don't have enough photos on display these days!

Do you think you are more of a print at home person? Or a order prints person?

Do you have a lot of photos/family photos in your home? If not, do you have goals to add some?

(I'm not great at displaying our photos in our home! I'd like to change that! :) 

Thank you for reading & watching! If you use YouTube, please subscribe to my channel! :) 

I have been posting twice a week on my YouTube channel. From tutorials, to flip throughs, to process videos, check those out for some inspiration! 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO