Friday, August 11, 2017

Have You Heard? // Hilary Duff - "Belong"

Happy Friday, friends! I've been such a blogging spaz lately. I've just been dealing with a lot of things on my plate, and blogging has taken a back seat. I'm hoping to get some posts scheduled ahead for the coming weeks, to try to negate some of that. Because I love to blog, and I love keeping up with you all! Thanks for your patience and love!


I mentioned in yesterday's post that I've been listening to this album a lot lately. I just find it so upbeat and fun! This song, is one of Hilary Duff's bonus tracks on her Sparks album from a few years ago. I can't find it on the internet anywhere except for here in this fan video... but I just love the song so much. They lyrics make me want to go out and do something amazing!

"When was the last time you did something for the first time? When was the first time you did something for the last time? Let's find a million things that we could do the first time. You never know, oh oh, it could be the last time."



I feel like every week I'm like... "but the lyrics!" LOL, does anybody else really focus on lyrics when they listen to music?

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

We have a game night planned with friends on Saturday, but the rest of the weekend is currently open! :) Hoping to do lots of reading, work on some of my August goals, and maybe do some more PL pages. 

Other Posts This Week: July Reads // Math & Mermaids and August Currently.

Youtube This Week: How to Print & Size Your Photos for Project Life and Our Story // 2017 Process Video.

Also, Audrey wrote this FABULOUS post on a Mental Diet, and I couldn't agree more! Had to share it!

XO,

Alexandra

PS - finally got that pesky title/bio image replaced... now I just need update it and post a new one! We definitely have two cats... lol #catlady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO