Wednesday, November 8, 2017

2016 Project Life Album (Part III) // Documenting

Happy Wednesday Friends! I hope that you are having a great week! I'm excited because tonight's #lybholidayl prompt is to "get your hygge on". Yes, please!

In December... I decided to do a 2016 Monthly Project Life Album. Maybe it's because I got a lot of documenting gifts, or because I also bought myself a lot of things...? Either way, I had a blast going back through my year and documenting it. I just finished the full album in May, so I'm excited to share the photos and (much shorter!) videos with you!

Check out Part I, here. Check out Part II, here.

Part II - July - September







I love how these pages turned out, I loved looking back on fun times, and I loved taking the time to document a quiet month. After a busy summer we really needed some time for self-care. Another reminder that you don't have to have "big" things to document. Even the smallest stories or moments are worth preserving.

I played around with some fun stamps, and just went with the flow. I made another pocket to put some extra photos in when I (again) printed too many! :P


Check out the videos to see all the pages and hear some of the details on the products/events that happened in September 2016. :)

Videos

July



August



September



I had so much fun making this album (well.. 2 because... too many pages! LOL), I can't wait to show you guys the rest as the year goes on. :)

See Part I of this album, hereSee Part II of this album, here.

To see the videos as they publish, consider following me on Youtube! :) 

How do you guys hang on to tiny special memories? 


Have you ever started a project WAY after the fact?


XO,



Alexandra


a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO