Friday, November 10, 2017

Have You Heard? // Bastille - "World Gone Mad"

Happy Friday Friends! I hope that you had a great week. Ours was super laid back. We enjoyed ourselves so much. I felt lighter, more creative, and generally happier than I have in a long time! Crediting at least some of that to #lybholidayl , and additional bits of that to my boss and our housemates (aka my inlaws) being out of town this week. It just made it a bit easier to relax. I don't know if that makes sense, but I'll take it.



Bastille has come out with a new song, it is for a Netflix show called "Bright". Have you heard of this? I guess it has Will Smith and is urban fantasy taking place in an alternate present day. Alternate in the sense that orcs, elves, etc. also inhabit Earth. I'm intrigued, and surprised that my hubby hasn't mentioned it to me. Seems right up his alley.

Anyhow, I like that Bastille can put into words what it's like when the world is crazy...and you can't really do anything about it. Plus I will probably just love their music forever. So that's a thing.



What do you think? Have you heard of this show?

What are you up to this weekend?

We are planning to get quite a few things done, and also spend a bit of time with my sister Olivia. :) 

Other Posts This Week: LYBHolidayL Week 2 & 2016 Project Life album pt. III.

On YouTube This Week: October Daily Days 26-28, Days 29-31, and Full Album Flip Through. - had so much fun with October Daily, but glad to be done with it, and have all the videos up by the 10th of November! Not too shabby! :) 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO