Monday, October 24, 2016

Festive Fall Happenings // 2016

Happy Monday friends!










This weekend we decided to take it easy as far as planning went and get some things done around the house. :) We cleaned out the closet and hung up so many pieces of clothing that have been folded or draped around the room....! -yess! I also found a lot more things for my donate pile! 

We also went out to get pumpkins, costume pieces, and made time to carve our pumpkins. On Sunday we went to a Kansas City Chiefs game. I had never been to an NFL game, and I surprised KC with tickets a little while back - to say thanks for being the best ever. It was a little bit of a rough experience for me, but KC said he had fun, and I guess either way I tried something new. Maybe if we go again someday we'll know what to do, and what not to do! 

We got home, and I felt like I had spent the whole day at a theme park. Hot, dusty, face felt like it had been sunburnt... and I just passed out and took a two hour nap. When I woke up KC was making dinner, and had done almost all of the dishes. He even vacuumed later. #dreamboat

Last year... I am not even sure we bought pumpkins... so I'm feeling good about where we are pre-Halloween this year! I'm sure I'll have more to post after Halloween, but I thought I would do a short Monday post this week with a few photos from our weekend. 

This week is fairly light in plans... by which I mean, KC has two guy nights, and I have dinner with a friend. Excited for our Halloween Party on Sunday night. :) 

A Few Links: 

5 Steps to an AMAZING (& Cheap) Costume, Last Minute too! It's not too late! :)

Vintage and Indie meet in this Halloween playlist, *spook ! (6 hours long..... mildly more than anyone should ever need... but.... )

Halloween Movie Night Picks for the Kiddos, and the Scaredy Cats (*raises hand!*) A selection of fun costume-y movies, perfect for the occasion.

More Halloween Movie Night Picks, of the witchy and spooky variety. Or perhaps you want to start Witches of East End and watch it non-stop through the weekend? No judgement here.

Or you know, maybe you just want some Pumpkin Waffles... and Gilmore Girls... ? THE REVIVAL IS SO SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What have you guys been up to?!

Do you have any fun plans for Halloween?!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO