Friday, October 28, 2016

Have You Heard? // Throwback // *Spook Halloween Playlist

It's almost Halloween!! :)


One of my favorite things to do this time of year is dress up and throw a really festive party... seriously, there's proof ... 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, (apparently nothing happened in) 2011, & 2010.

I made this playlist two years ago, it's actually how Kristen and I met (sorta), and KC and I are still using it. If you're looking for some fun music for a Halloween party or just to get festive at your desk... check out the playlist (link to spotify included) here.

Are you doing anything this weekend? We're having our party of course, and we can't wait! :)

Other Posts This Week: Fall Happenings 2016, and Snapshots of Las Vegas // Day 1 // The Strip.

Happy Halloween Weekend! & Happy Haunting!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO