Friday, October 27, 2017

Have You Heard? // Taylor Swift - "Gorgeous"

Happy Friday Friends! I caught up on so much blog reading and commenting this week, it was great to catch up, and to be reminded so many times why the blogging community is the best! :) :)



Last week Taylor Swift dropped another song, "Gorgeous". Of the three, this is my least favorite, but I'm sure after a few more listens it will grow on me... because that's what T-Swift music does. This one definitely has the Swifty trademark of being completely ridiculous in an overly dramatic sort of way.



I mean: "You've ruined my life by not being mine.", "I think I might sink and drown and die." and "if you've got a girlfriend, I'm jealous of her, but if you're single it's honestly worse. Because you're so gorgeous it actually hurts" - that last one is KC's favorite line. " :P

When she says, "you should take it as a compliment that I'm talking to everyone here but you." That just makes me remember all the "bow down to your queen"s from GOT this season:



To which I just:



What do you think?

I do like the line about, "stumbling on home to my cats. alone." lol. #catladyforlife

But you know... after listening to this twice more to write this post.. .I like it better already.

Last night, she also released the video for "... are you ready for it?" - which is far and away my favorite song of the three. The video is totally nuts, as expected, and must have cost a fortune to make. Just insane.



Anyhow, not long now until the album is out. :)

How are you feeling about Taylor Swift's new music after some time?

What are you guys up to this weekend?

We are having our Halloween Party on Sunday night, so we are going to be busy busy doing cleaning, party prep, and costume things! Also, we still need to carve pumpkins. haha I would like to say we'll get to do other things... but it is not very likely. However, we have set aside tonight to watch Return of the King with KC's parents, we've worked our way through all six extended editions in the past few months! :) 



ON MONDAY: I will be posting the first November prompts for #LYBHolidayL ! The full list is up, but on Mondays I will give the list for the week, and what I plan to do each day. Hopefully that will give you all a few ideas! :) We would love to have you join us! You can tag along via social media, blog, etc. Feel free to drop in and out of the challenge any day that you feel inspired by the prompt! :) We'd love to see ourselves and others enjoy November a bit more, and feel a little calmer and more organized going into the Holidays! :)

Posts This Week: #allthefallthings & Live Your Best (Holiday) Life with Shea Lennon!

On YouTube This Week: October Daily Days 1-5, October Daily Days 6-11, October Daily Day 12!

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO