Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Link Up Reminder: Holiday Traditions & Advent Calendars

It's a sad day. I read no books in November (or I did.. ONE.. but I talked about it in October). :( So, instead, today I've got for you a reminder that we are doing our Holiday Traditions & Advent Calendar Linkup tomorrow! Join Shea and I by linking up!



No matter what you celebrate or your family's traditions this month, we'd love to hear about it! Feel free to linkup old posts too. :)

Here are some ideas to get you rolling:
  • What are some of your favorite holiday memories?
  • What are some movies you have to watch each year?
  • How do you like to decorate your home for the holidays?
  • Are there certain foods that you associate with your winter holiday celebration or season?
  • Have you ever done daily gifts, an Advent calendar, or something similar?
  • What activities do you like to do with family and friends in the winter?
here's our silly xmas picture with our cats last year. LOLOLOL



Super excited to linkup with you all tomorrow! :)

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO