Friday, December 1, 2017

Have You Heard? // Lindsey Stirling feat. Becky G. - "Warmer in the Winter"

Happy Friday Friends! Yikes... what a week it has been! It started out normally and fairly productively, and then Scali was having trouble in the litter box. So after worrying about him all evening... we finally had to go to the 24 hour vet, in another city, to get him some medicine. He's going to be ok, thank goodness! We've got him on a slew of medicines that are on different time tables... and Duchess hissed at him for more than 24 hours afterward. Which meant no sleep and everyone feeling rotten at our house. Now they are friends again... but he's scared of the litter boxes. He thinks they are hurting him... so last night and this morning he started trying out the floor... it never ends. Today he's a sad cat in the bathroom all by himself with a box, etc. We are hoping he uses it.. because I'm not sure how much more we can deal with right now... even KC is at the end of his rope... and he's the most patient person in existence + this weekend is ULTRA busy... and it's going to be tough just to keep up with his medicines let alone trailing him around the house making sure he doesn't pee everywhere. Good vibes appreciated.

Rant over. :P


Have you guys listened to Lindsey Stirling? She was also on Dancing with the Stars this season I guess? Anyhow, she is coming to our performing arts center next week, and I am super excited to see the show! This is one of her new songs from her Christmas album. If you enjoy pop and/or violin in your Christmas music, this one is super catchy! I think it's pretty cute. (I don't know who Becky G. is... *covers eyes*)



She also did a version of Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy that is growing on me pretty quickly!



What do you guys think?

What is your favorite Christmas music? (I LOVE IT ALL!) 

What are you up to this weekend?!

We are SO BUSY! Tonight I have a birthday party for a friend. Tomorrow I am calling my dad... because I missed his call last night. :( FAIL. Then we are headed to the "Old Fashioned Christmas Parade" - which is in it's 25th year here, and I have NEVER been. Excited! Then I am meeting up with another friend to work on a project for next year, excited to tell you guys about it soon! :) Then we are getting ready to head to KC for KC's grandpa's 85th birthday party! Sunday we'll get waffles at a pop up (assuming the menu sounds good) and then go to the ginger bread house auction. My sisters, brother-in-law, and mom are coming over for brownies and a movie, at Olivia's request after that. :) I'm really tired just typing this. I wish it was going to be a bit calmer, but we'll see how it goes. I think we have something every weekend day through the end of the year. : / Going to try really hard to keep the weeks free and work on self-care in between!

Other Posts This Week:  LYBHolidayL November Prompts & LYBHolidayL December Prompts + Advent/Holiday Traditions Linkup Announcement! (we hope you'll join us this month as you are able! You can tell by my weekend list, I'll need these reminders and prompts!!)

On YouTube This Week: November Daily Days 1-8, December Daily Supplies, and November Daily Days 9-17.

Whew, have a great weekend!!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO