Friday, December 15, 2017

Have You Heard? // Hilary Duff ft. Lil' Romeo - "Tell Me A Story" // Throwback // Yeah I Went There...

Happy Friday Friends! It has been the busiest week, but I managed to read a little bit!!!! WHICH IS SHOCKING AND AMAZING! :) On to the Christmas music...


When I was a kid I didn't have any Christmas albums, because who wants to use their Christmas money on a Christmas CD? The season is already over. But I finally got one, and it was the ONLY one I actually had! It was Hilary Duff, and it is perfect if you are looking for poptart throwback perfection.

There's a particularly great song with Lil' Romeo that was on The Disney Channel. Hilarious. "Thanks for the video games and the bling bling" is an actual lyric. hehehe It's worth checking out the partial music video too.. so I'm going to paste that below.



Anyone remember this? :P



There ya have it! A blast from (my) past. hehe

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

We are watching my sister do her dance routine during the basketball halftime show and driving around to look at holiday lights for #lybholidayl tonight. Tomorrow we hit the Festival of Nativities with KC's parents, and then shop with my sisters and mom. Hoping to finish up gifts then! Sunday we see the Nutcracker. Hoping for downtime inbetween. hahaha

Other Posts This Week: LYBHolidayL Week 7 and Holiday Traditions and Advent Calendar Linkup.

On YouTube This Week: November Daily Days 25-30 Process Video, November Daily Flip Through & Leftovers, and December Daily DIY Project Life Cards // Vol. I.

Thank you to everyone who linked up with us on Wednesday! I have loved reading about your traditions so far, and I have a few more posts yet to get to! :) 

Have a great weekend! :) 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO