Friday, December 8, 2017

Have You Heard? // Christina Aguilera - "Angels We Have Heard on High" // Throwback

Happy Friday Friends! I hope that you all had an excellent week! It's been nuts here, super busy. Hoping that this weekend I can play "catch up" a little! hahah (we'll see...)


I love Christmas music, and I love it (nearly) all! We have a huge playlist (400+ songs) and growing that we love to shuffle in the evenings around the house. Some of my favorites every year remain the '90's and '00's Christmas songs though. So much nostalgia! heheh

Christina's Christmas album is super fun to listen to, and totally filled with vocal flourishes, very '00's pop moments, etc. It's awesome, if you like that kind of thing. :) She recites the Lord's Prayer in the middle of "O Holy Night" - which is funny and also very '90's. heheh

This is one of my favorites! The end is absolutely nuts! :P



What is your favorite type of Christmas Music? 

If you like '90's and '00's music too, check out this post which has some more of my favorites. :) 

What are you up to this weekend?!

We are going to the Lindsey Stirling concert tonight, decorating a gingerbread house, and watching Darrick tomorrow night, and then doing some cooking/baking for Sunday night's game night with friends. :) In between those things I am hoping to "catch up" on some December Daily, Advent, and YouTube/Blog things! Have I mentioned that I have a bit too much on my plate... ? x_x

Other Posts This Week: LYBHolidayL Week 6, My Holiday Wish List, and 11 Months In // 2017 Goal Progress.

On YouTube This Week: Movie Night Process Video, 6 Ways to Make Your Own Project Life Cards // Vol. III, and November Daily Days 18-24.

XO,

Alexandra


P.S. - WE BOUGHT T-SWIFT TICKETS! GOODBYE, MONEY! (really though... why on sale right before xmas? That sucks for almost EVERYONE. BOO.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO