Wednesday, December 6, 2017

My Holiday Wish List 2017

I find as I get older, I definitely aim to celebrate the seasons and holidays in less and less material ways. I love that, and I definitely prefer presence over presents, and good memories and experiences too! All that said... I love a good gift, and I do have attachments to physical items as well. I've come to accept with minimalism trending about, that I'm just more of a collector, and that's ok! I tend to get some romantic idea in my head about the perfect place to wear a dress, or the perfect spot to put a trinket, or a past-life a vintage item may have had. :)

Here's my wish list for this year!



Specific Items:

Vintage Typewriter (specifications: either black or dark(er) greens, pre-1955, no major issues)
Rifle Paper Co. Books (I own Heidi and Alice and love them!)
Janet Hill Art, Cards, and Books - this print
Pretty scrapbook items or stationery (My go-to shops are: Rifle Paper Co., Paper Source, TJMaxx, Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, Studio Calico, and Maggie Holmes.) - I love this stamp.
Oval Lockets - this oval one - or this circular one

Anything With:

Maps - this map - this map
Crescent Moons - necklace
Swans
Celestial Prints - I love this phone case from 1Canoe2!

We NEED:

A new vacuum!! HELP, any recommendations?! Looking at this one, but haven't done a ton of research yet!

What is on your holiday wish list? 

Do you have a vacuum recommendation?! Preferably one that works well with pet hair!! :) 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO