Thursday, July 18, 2019

Keep It Together // July 2019

Hello friends! It's Keep It Together day!! It has been a fun documenting month around here! :)

I am excited to post today with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag for our Keep It Together!

If you are new here, this is our linkup for all things planners, memory keeping, and journaling. Please feel free to join us on the third Thursday of the month with any posts that fall into those categories! :)



Planning:





I am enjoying my EC planner even still, and have been adding my highlights of the week in the left hand bar in my weekly spreads. I used to menu plan in that space, but we're not there yet. LOLOL I love that this is keeping me focused on gratitude but also keeping a record of what I've been up to. :) It always makes me feel so grateful at the end of the week to reflect on the good things that happened!

Documenting:

Kacey Musgraves Inspired Album:

I made a fun mini album for my giveaway winner Megan! She's a fan of Kacey Musgraves's song Butterflies and collects them, so I decided to run with that theme.





The album turned out so moody and gorgeous. I love it and hope that she does too! Check out the full scrapbook in the video below.



Boston Album:

I'm working on my Boston & NE Road Trip album. It is a TN size, and I am having fun documenting this trip finally. I feel like I'm "catching up" a bit, but really I'm just having fun and getting to what I get to. Which has been key in my experience documenting! hahaha



Another Giveaway Album:

I am working on a giveaway album for my second YouTube winner, Hallie. We went to high school together and I am super excited to make her a little album! :)

What's Next?!


I am still working on what I want to do for 2019 documenting... ooof. A lot of cute collections are coming out, including an adorable Halloween one which I am going to have to get for my October Daily! :)

CLASSES: I also heard from the library that I can hold scrapbook classes and open scrapbook times at the library! So I am hoping to get something going for that here pretty soon! :)

Have you been working on any documenting? Any local(ish) people feel like coming to a scrapbook class/open scrap session?

Please feel free to linkup with us below! We'd love to see what you are up to!

Make sure to hop on over and see Lauren's post! :)

XO,

Alexandra



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO