A playlist for a new year: A little upbeat, motivating lyrics, a bit of a slow-down in the middle... it is filled with some songs that I am really loving lately & some old favorites.
I hope that gets you pumped for whatever you have planned in 2014!
1) Now is the Start - A Fine Frenzy
2) Sun Up Sun Down - Brooke White (feat. Christian Campbell)*
3) It's Time - Imagine Dragons
4) Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club
5) Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding
6) Lost! - Coldplay
7) Old Enough - The Raconteurs
8) Feathers - Jack and White
9) Just A Ride - Jem
10) Many the Miles - Sara Bareilles
11) Shut Your Eyes - Snowpatrol
12) Clarity - John Mayer
13) Tonight Let's Dance - Elefant
14) Don't Let it Break Your Heart - Coldplay
15) We Won't Go Home - The Colourist
16) All This Time (Pick-Me-Up-Song) - Maria Mena
17) Pumpin' Blood - NONONO
18) It's Alive - A Fine Frenzy
19) Roll Away Your Stone - Mumford & Sons
20) On Top of the Word - Jem
21) The Story - Brandi Carlile
* This is my favorite song to listen to on morning drives to work.
Especially on days I don't feel like going.. :)
What are some songs that get you feeling motivated or encouraged?
What are your goals for 2014?
Thanks for Reading,