Friday, June 14, 2019

Have You Heard? // Taylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down"

Happy Friday Friends! I hope that you had an excellent week, and if you didn't... it's the weekend and a new day today! :)
image via google

We finally have a release date for Taylor Swift's new album! August 23rd!

She dropped another single last night, and along with her Equality Act letter that she sent to Senator Lamar Alexander (TN), this is song sends a major message about hate and LGBTQ+ rights. To which I say, AMEN Taylor Swift!



Not to mention... it's just HELLA CATCHY.

This definitely feels like the 2019 version of Shake it Off. So if you're looking for a catchy "screw you haters" kinda song... here it is.

What do you think?

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

The only thing we have this weekend is my scrapbook booth at my Library's How To Festival tomorrow! I am super excited and hoping to see some familiar faces and chat with some people about preserving memories! Other than that I am hoping to read, and maybe do a bit more decorating... if you caught my IG stories this week we hung up some bird feeders, put up a nice bookcase and filled it, and then made a DIY chalkboard for our kitchen. FINALLY! Also, I've been doing some scrapbook stuff in preparation for the how-to festival tomorrow! Also... part of our fence blew over the night of the tornado... so we need to finally put that back up. :)

I hope that you all have a great weekend!!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO