Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Recipes #20 Fish and Chips and #21 Crock Pot Corn Chowder

We decided to make fish and chips.

Afterall, I really like seafood and we both like fish and chips.

And, this recipe was baked so its much healthier.

However, it was kinda bland and not my favorite.

So I won't post the recipe.

The "chips" were really good though.


"chips"

Ingredients:

Potatoes
Sea Salt
Freshly Ground Pepper
Olive Oil

1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Clean and cut potatoes into wedges.
3) Put olive oil, sea salt and freshly ground pepper into a bowl. Toss potato wedges in oil mixture until potatoes are coated.
4) Bake on a baking sheet for 45 minutes.

Crock Pot Corn Chowder


The Corn Chowder was just ok.. And it made WAY too much for us. Eating it multiple times was not a preference.

But something great came of it!

Kyle said "I definitely approve of the way you cook bacon!"

Which was super sweet and made me laugh!

But it also made me feel great because while bacon is not hard to cook, I've never made it myself. :)

So that was fun!

I calculated that with my goal of 100 for the year I need to make 8.3 recipes per month.

January: 16 recipes
February {so far}: 5 recipes
Total {so far]: 21 recipes!

I'm ahead of schedule! :)

Any specific types of recipes you would like me to try?

All for now,

 Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO