Monday, November 21, 2016

2016 Planner Tour & Review // Video

Hello Everyone! I hope that you had a great weekend! Ours was busy, but full of celebrating with friends. :) And we got to see Fantastic Beasts... which was fantastic. #obvs (anyone else want to live in that 1920's apartment?! Adorable!!)

You may have seen my poll about Youtube videos a few posts ago... well, I decided to go ahead and re-film them. I just thought of a way to do overhead videos quickly... and I ran with it! Thank you for the feedback if you gave it. :) I filmed several planner related videos, and several Project Life / photo album videos that I can't wait to share with you guys!

Keep in mind, I'm new to video, and often my cats are trying to topple everything that I'm using to film. #catprobs - LOL So if you hear meowing, collar jingling, spray bottle spraying... that's just life for me.. hehe The volume is best on a device that has a large volume range. I am a quiet talker... so you'll need the volume up a bit. It works best on my phone and my laptop. Also, these videos are detailed. Mostly because I like the detail when I am watching videos like this... but feel free to skip around! :)

Anyhow, the first video here is a tour/review of my ECLP. If you love planners, even if you have read my previous posts, this video will give you an in depth (~25 min) look at my current planner, as well as some of the accessories, and how I am liking it.



If you would like to check out any of my written reviews of this planner, check out my 3 Month Review, and my 6 Month Review.

What did you think?

What do you want to know, or see related to planners?

Any other visual people/learners out there?

Anybody else have #catprobs ?

I will likely post more videos on this blog, but if you'd like to follow me on youtube I'd love it! :)

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO