Friday, September 22, 2017

Have You Heard? // Glass Animals - "Agnes"

Happy Friday, Friends! I hope that you had an exciting week. Here things were calm, and it was so nice. :)


KC loooves Glass Animals, we saw them in Indiana a few years ago and it was great. I don't love their new albums as much, but I do really like this song.



When we downloaded it over a year ago, this song reminded me of fall. :)

I will say AGAIN how ready I am for fall.. it's been in the 90s this week. I AM SO SICK OF THIS HEAT. :( 

What are you up to this weekend?!

We have zero plans. Again! I'm hoping to read a lot (again), work on our second room (making a cozy reading corner), and do some finishing bits of NYC planning! I'm still trying to finish up some Netgalley reads, and making good progress... so I can request more! I read these three recently:  Girl off the Grid, The Yellow Envelope, and The Beautiful Ones... and they were all great in their own ways! :) 

Other Posts This Week: 10 Books I Read in 2016 That Are Still On My Mind and Travel Documenting Collaboration with Shea Lennon.

On YouTube This Week: 2017 Travel Album // New Orleans & May Days Process Video.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO