Friday, June 8, 2018

Have You Heard? // Kacey Musgraves - "Butterflies"

Happy Friday Friends! Hellooo from Havana! Since I've already shared the song Havana... I'm sharing a weird one for me today. I usually don't enjoy country music... at all... but I going soft in my old age. Also, this song is fairly pop-y. But I heard it at B&N and I'm loooving it. :)

image via google
I dunno, I just think it's dreamy and sweet... and it seems like the perfect happy, calm, summer song. I dunno google tells me that her music is often about drugs. LOL. Whatever. That's not my jam at all... but you know... what are you going to do?



So... now I'm off to explore more of her music and/or country music an see what's going on with me. ha :P

What are y'all up to this weekend?!

We're unplugged, adventuring, cruising, and laughing. :) Excited to show you guys all of the cool places we've seen once we're back! :) 

Other Posts This Week: Roaring Swinging, Fabulous, Groovy Blog Collaboration // 1950s.

On Year of Gratitude This Week: I off this week! :) 

On YouTube This Week: June 2017 Project Life Flip Through

Have a great weekend!!

XO,


Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO