Friday, June 29, 2018

Have You Heard? // "High Horse" - Kacey Musgraves

Something strange is happening to me, I am all about country things these days. Admittedly, country lite.. but I read a romance novel about a country band, I find myself wanting to watch Nashville, and I'm listening to all sorts of things I don't normally. Getting old... LOL!



Here's a pretty poppy country song by Kacey Musgraves. I'm pretttty sure that I am the high horse person in the lyrics...but that's ok. LOL I still like the song.



Super catchy and fun! :)

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

Tonight we are having a painting party at our new house! That means that we are getting pizzas, beer, and wine and then our lovely friends are going to help us paint! Which is wonderful for so so many reasons. One of which being I AM SO TIRED OF PAINTING! Lol. ;) Other than that, I am not sure what we are up to next weekend! My birthday is next week, so KC might have some sneaky plans. Otherwise I'll be reading, packing, painting, and maybe doing some documenting! :)

Other Posts This Week: Snapshots of Northwest Arkansas!

On YouTube This Week: 2018 Goals Traveler's Notebook // February

On Year of Gratitude This Week: Mindful Eating.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO