Thursday, January 17, 2019

Keep It Together 2019: A Brand New Year!

Hello Friends! What a year it has been so far, it hasn't been that busy... but there also hasn't been time for a lot of blogging! I am excited to post today with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag for our Keep It Together!


If you are new here, this is our linkup for all things planners, memory keeping, and journaling. Please feel free to join us on the third Thursday of the month with any posts that fall into those categories! :)

Planning:




Last year I did a bujo, which I liked sometimes, and other times really hated. This year I am back to using a traditional paper planner. I got this one from 1Canoe2, and it is so so pretty! Right now, my planning is fairly light, so we'll see how it goes as the year goes, but it has been nice to have a real planner again! This year I'm using it to track a few goals that KC and I both have, like meeting every Sunday to look over the schedule for the week, and talk budget. :)

Documenting:

December Daily:






I finished my December Daily early in January. It wasn't as much fun to make as I had anticipated, but I am glad I have it to look back on, and really like the pretty items that I got to use.

2018 Goal Documenting:

I left off documenting April 2018. I lost all of my May-August photos, so it took me a while to get motivated to work on tracking down photos from KC's phone or old instagram stories. I got everything printed and documented May. I am working on June right now. That's such a heart breaker because that's where the Cuba and Mexico photos would go. :( :( :(

What's Next?!

via Crate Paper Blog (linked below!)


No idea...! I feel like doing something different this year! However, I need this collection in my life... How gorgeous is it?! Summertime vibes!

Do you have any planning or memory keeping goals for the year?!

Please feel free to linkup with us below! We'd love to see what you are up to!

Make sure to hop on over and see Lauren's post! :)

XO,

Alexandra


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO