Thursday, September 19, 2019

Keep It Together // September 2019

Whoops! Sorry guys, I had a little bit of a glitch over here this morning!

Hello friends! It's Keep It Together day!! It has been a fun documenting month around here, and I am excited to share what I have been up to! :)

I am excited to post today with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag for our Keep It Together linkup!

If you're new here, this is our linkup for all things planners, memory keeping, and journalling. Please feel free to join us on the third Thursday of the month with any posts that fall into those categories! :)



Planning:

I have still been enjoying my ECLP! I mentioned last time that I have been loving my new pens. I still am! Today I wanted to show how I have been using my blank pages in the back to track my ARC reading! :) 




I have been adding ARCs by publish date, and grouping them by color. As other reviewers know, you might get an ARC that has already been published, or finally get approved at the last second... so it isn't a fully organized list, but it's close. I then put an "N" for Netgalley, "A" for Author, or "F" for Penguin First to Read. Then I check them off once they are finished. I do put the dates in my weekly spreads too, but this is a quick way to see which ARCs will be publishing soon. I love adding book washi tape or sticker and business cards related to library or book events to make the page a little bit more interesting.

Documenting:

Boston Album:


I'm working on my Boston & NE Road Trip album. It is a TN size, and I am having fun documenting this trip finally. I feel like I'm "catching up" a bit, but really I'm just having fun and getting to what I get to. Which has been key in my experience documenting! hahaha I recently finished up my Salem, MA sections, and started on the portion of our trip where we went to Maine! 





I am loving adding in paper ephemera from our trip (maps, brochures, stickers, etc.) to remember the trip by and to have less trash to throw away. I think it is coming together really well... though I ran out of room and don't have another notebook that is exactly the same size.. whoops! I guess I need to make one now.




Lastly, I got a letter punch board and am having fun punching out words in my albums. I used it to punch out PORTLAND on one of my Maine pages! :) 


Another Giveaway Album:

I am working on a giveaway album for my second YouTube winner, Hallie. We went to high school together and I am super excited to make her a little album! :)

What's Next?!

I am still working on what I want to do for 2019 documenting... ooof. I need to get going because I am readddyy for October-December Daily! :) / I'm very "behind" Lol. That is the way of documenting.You just have to do it when you feel like it and you have time.

CLASSES / Album Sales: I also heard from the library that I can hold scrapbook classes and open scrapbook times at the library! So I am hoping to get something going for that here pretty soon! :) I am also thinking about making mini albums from certain collections (Halloween, travel, various generic Maggie Holmes collections) and selling them for people to put their photos/journalling into. Thoughts?!

Have you been working on any documenting?

Would you or anyone you know be interested in buying a little blank album to add details to?

Please feel free to linkup with us below! We'd love to see what you are up to!

XO,

Alexandra

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO