Thursday, November 21, 2019

Keep It Together // November 2019

Whew, it has been a busy season filled with doctor's appointments and lots of social plans, but I'm super excited to share what little bit of fun documenting and planning I got done in the last month! :)

I am excited to post today with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag for our Keep It Together linkup!

If you're new here, this is our linkup for all things planners, memory keeping, and journalling. Please feel free to join us on the third Thursday of the month with any posts that fall into those categories! :)




Planning:


I have been *trying* to make my planner a little more festive. I think I started with this as the base and expected to go back and decorate and fill in more but it never happened! LOL Life has been kind of nuts, so I've been doing medium... but it's fun either way! I have been so busy that I haven't even opened my planner on several occasions... BUT I am staying sort of organized, and doing my best. :) Super inspired by Rebecca Jo, go check out her post in the link up below!




Documenting:

I managed to start my October Daily! I love the start of it, and just have to find a chunk of time to knock out the rest of it... hopefully this weekend! We should have enough downtime to make it happen. Excited to see how the rest turns out, and move on to other albums soon! If you are interested check out the video below to see all of the pages!








What's Next?!

I am quite "behind" my normal documenting schedule this year. I normally have started at least a few months of my full-year album and am done or nearly done with my October Daily and working on my November Daily... and getting ready for December. Oof. Right now I only have the first chunk of October Daily done, but I guess that's where I am at. I can see doing a very short one photo + one journaling page recap for 2019 as a whole, and finishing up October Daily, keeping Nov. Daily simple... and then a standard December Daily. This weekend is fairly open, I think I just need another chunk of time to work! So fingers crossed for this weekend!

Have you started thinking about your planner for next year?

Have you been working on any documenting? 

Please feel free to linkup with us below! We'd love to see what you are up to!

XO,

Alexandra



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO