Thursday, June 18, 2020

Keep It Together // June 2020

Hello All! It's time for Keep It Together! :) Woohoo!

I am excited to post today with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag and Rebecca Jo from Knit by God's Hand for our Keep It Together linkup!

If you're new here, this is our linkup for all things planners, memory keeping, and journalling. Please feel free to join us on the third Thursday of the month with any posts that fall into those categories! :)










Planning:



Right now my planning is just little sketches of fairy houses, and lists of projects I want to start soon. I've been learning about planning by phases of the moon, so I've been making notes on those topics, and my intentions, etc. 

Documenting:








I started working more in our garden journal, so we can keep track of what we plant, how it goes, etc. I decided it would be fun to do little sketches and paint them in the book so I have a visual to go with the notes. I like how it turned out, just a bit of fun to add to all of the facts that will eventually go there. :) I just used water color and black felt tipped pen!

That's pretty much it! 

What's Next?!

I've been trying out some new crafts, and the last few months reading a ton. I'm excited to dig a bit more into my goals and add more to my wonder manifesto later this month and as the summer goes on! :) Right now, going with the flow is really important for my self care!

Do you garden? If so, do you keep a garden journal?

Please feel free to linkup with us below! We'd love to see what you are up to!


XO,

Alexandra

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO