Sunday, April 21, 2013

Brand New Look!

This blog has an updated look!

For the last few weeks, Kyle and I have been brainstorming, testing, re-testing and making edits to this blog. 

Kyle is definitely the brains behind the operation. He has all of the computer skills, HTML skills, and patience for that part of the job. I just add the vision and design element, picking fonts, color palettes and figuring out what types of gadgets I want to add. Thank you darling for all of the editing expertise, and for putting up with me changing my mind over and over again. I love you!


Anyhow, take a little tour. You might notice some new features (exciting!) like links to my social media profiles, pictures from my instagram feed, tweets from my twitter feed etc. One especially exciting little addition is that when you hover over my pictures a little "pin it" button pops up that allows you pin it to pinterest! 

We also created the fancy-schmancy, official looking header that you see above. Looks a lot more cohesive huh?!?

What do you think?

Looking forward to lots more blogging, readers and changes continuing soon!

Thanks for reading!

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO