Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Heart Links

How is everyone doing?!

I'm pleased to report that Kyle's birthday week, and the catch up week after went very well. Hoping to post more about this soon. Alas, there's been no time for blogging. New creative endeavors have also kept me from this space.... but perhaps this week I can get back into the swing of things. :)

In the meantime....



Many people do a weekly 'Link Love' post. Those can be fun, but it's just never been my thing.

This week the blog world has spoken to so many thing that have been wearing on my heart, so I wanted to share those, because you never know who else might be needing to read these things too.

On how we define ourselves. Oh so relevant, especially as a blogger, and living in the social media age.

On giving back & serving others. A good reminder that service comes in all shapes and sizes. A goal I have for this year.

On the importance of girl friends, and being happy for one another. Just the cutest photo shoot you ever did see. Has me reflecting on wedding happenings, and what it's like when that's something you are searching for.

On retaining creativity and individuality in Pinterest's world. I love Pinterest so so much. But this article raises some good tips on how to keep your individuality in your creative endeavors. How to keep comparison and copycats at bay.

On the promise of spring & treating yo'self. The yummiest recipe.

On ways to love your husband (or significant other). Spending quality time with and putting your significant other first is so important in a relationship. I love this list full of small and big ideas on how to focus on that person in your life.

On lofty goals, achieving them, and an easy way to give back this year. A reminder to dream big, work hard, and help however you can.

I hope that you are all having a great start to your week!

I am happy to report that mine has been relatively productive and a little bit laid back so far!

Tell me how you are! I'm so excited to go back and read a slew of posts from the past few weeks!

XO,

Alexandra

4 comments:

  1. I love link posts--and these look like some good ones! I can't wait to get to reading, especially the ones about defining yourself and achieving goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, for some reason the whole goal aspect of a new year is just hitting me in March! :) I hope that you enjoy the links. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the pictures, made me happy seeing them! And you seem to have found some awfully interesting articles/links - checking them out now :) Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! It was just one of those times where everything I was reading hit me right in the heart. It was so needed. :) Thank you for reading! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO