Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Snapshots of Halloween // 2015

Gosh, it's November already!! I feel like I'm getting behind on my October posts (what I read, Halloween...) so.... here we go...

I hope that you all had a great Halloween weekend!



Here near Kansas City, we had the added bonus that the Royals won The World Series Monday night!! I'm not a huge sports person, but it is very cool to see my local (ish) team win! Something that has not happened in a long time (30 years!)!  :)


This is the first Halloween that we haven't spent with my family... so that was a little bit rough for me... but luckily we were still able to celebrate with good friends, games, baseball, and of course costumes.

For my board game friends, I think some of you play, we played Avalon (fun!) and 7 Wonders. It's always exciting to teach our favorite games to more people. They're addicting though! :)


This year KC and I were Velma & Shaggy from Scooby Doo.


Check out his pants you guys. On. Point. I wanted him to hold a sandwich or jar of pickles or something... but that's ok... ;)

Jinkies, it was an easy and fun set of costumes! (see what I did there?) I'll make sure to pre-write a tutorial for next year, but I'm guessing it's a pretty obvious one.

Here are some more photos from the evening, thank you to the friends who came out and celebrated with us, and made me feel a little less homesick? (family sick?) this year. :) The guys even tried on my wig... which is something my dad always ends up doing. So that was a funny coincidence.

Scalawag slept, and Duchess hid the whole evening. So, not many pictures of them, but we did put Scali's bowtie on his collar. We've only had it since February.... This was the best picture that we could get of the sleepy guy. His pictures in profile always make me think of portrait of a captain or commander or something. You can't even tell that he's a one-eyed pirate either. :)




What did you guys do?! - I loved seeing some of your costumes via IG. We should follow each other! Find me, here.

See the full Shaggy & Velma Costume Tutorial! :) 

How's November treating you so far?

XO,

Alexandra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO