Thursday, December 10, 2015

KC & I's Favorite Christmas Movies / #alltheChristmasmovies Week

#alltheChristmasmovies week keeps on going with KC & I's favorites! Also being posted today, our Christmas Movie Bucket List... you won't believe some of the ones I haven't seen... !


Here is a list of our three favorites each. Funny 2/3 are the same.... :)

Mine:

The Santa Clause


So classic. This '90's kid loves The Santa Clause. Papa Giggo!


Love Actually


The classic, non-traditional pick. It's not too funny or too serious. A really great movie. Poor Karl. : /

The Holiday


Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, and Jack Black. Plus adorable British children and cute old men. What's there not to love?!

KC's:

The Holiday


KC loves this one. He cracks up, especially at this part with Jack Black. Sometimes we scroodle-do songs. Yes, really.

Scrooged


I mentioned Scrooged before, but this is a KC classic. He loves Bill Murray movies in general... which I have barely seen any of. This one is still one of his favorite Christmas movies. I'm trying really hard to like it. ;)

Love Actually


We have an annual Love Actually & Hotschnappslate night. It's awesome. I think KC appreciates the British humor in this one. It's hard not to. :)

Other Xmas Movie Posts: 10 Classic Christmas Movies, 10 Non-Traditional Christmas Movie Picks, Our Christmas Movie Bucketlist 2015.

Which are your all time favorites?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO